Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome!

I have been an elementary school counselor since 1997.  I love my job, and the daily rewards and challenges it brings.  One thing about my career--every day is different, so it is never boring!  I have been inspired by many other blogs I have seen, and I love the idea of having a place to journal all of my ideas and triumphs, as well as keep a record of cute bulletin boards and other materials I create.

With luck, I will manage to update this blog occasionally, or more often than occasionally if things go well.

1 comment:

  1. Children who experience trauma need many avenues to help them process the hurt. The tending of a garden is one method that has worked well for both younger and older children. Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.

    Counselling Sevenoaks

    ReplyDelete